- Formation of classes depends on demand.
- Fees must be paid in full and are not returned if class is formed.
- Participants supply own materials unless otherwise stated in brochure.
- For classes with limited numbers: ‘first come, first served’.
- Please carry some item of personal identification at all times.
- Inform Adult Education Office of any change from one course to another.
- Classes lost or cancelled due to ‘Act of God’ will not be made up.
- Participants must be 16 years or over.
- All participants in this Community Education Programme attend at their own risk. Neither the Minister for Education & Skills nor the Board of Management and their officers, accept any liability for damage or injury to a person or property while present in the school or for property stolen or mislaid on the premises.
- Vehicles are parked at owner’s risk.
- Refunds will be by credit/laser card or cheque.
- NO CASH REFUNDS.
- Details may be subject to changes at a later date.
View Coolmine Community School in a larger map